The Senior Portrait is an important photo moment that captures a family member during that pivotal final year in high school. This keepsake photo ear marks a special year in the life of a teenager that will be cherished in years to come.
A senior studio session includes:
- Collaboration with photographer on props and wardrobe.
- 1 hour of studio photography.
- Up to 5 wardrobe changes.
- An average of 75 - 100 photo proofs uploaded to a password protected web site for you to proof online at your convenience.
- Family portraits are limited to a family of six or fewer. More than six people may constitute a family group, where additional charges apply.
Click on the thumbnails to the right to see large views.